Caitlin M. Higgins
Caitlin is a graduate of Williams College and SUNY Buffalo Law School, magna cum laude. While in law school, Caitlin served as Editor-in-Chief of the Buffalo Law Review. She was also active in the moot courts, winning the Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition and placing as a semi-finalist at the American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition - she won best oral argument at both. Caitlin was awarded both the Judge Matthew J. Jasen Appellate Practice Award and the Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award. After graduation, she worked as a litigation associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel and clerked for the Honorable Julio M. Fuentes of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Did You Know? Caitlin was an art history major in college and co-curated an exhibit at the Williams College Museum of Art. She is the firm’s third Eph and second resident Irish dancer.
- Williams College, B.A.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D. magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Buffalo Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- Judge Matthew J. Jasen Appellate Practice Award
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award
- Charles S. Desmond Moot Court, Best Oral Argument, Best Brief
- American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition, Best Oral Argument, Second-Best Brief