Seth A. Hiser
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Representation of Professionals
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Investigation
Seth focuses his practice on the defense of medical professionals and hospital systems, both in civil proceeding in New York State Supreme Court, and in administrative proceedings involving the Office of Professional Medical Conduct.
Seth graduated from the State University of New York at Geneseo, and earned his J.D. magna cum laude from the University at Buffalo Law School. In law school, Seth participated in University at Buffalo's Trial Advocacy Team, competing with other law schools across the northeast. Seth also gained extensive exposure to civil litigation as a confidential student law clerk to the Hon. Tracey A. Bannister, J.S.C.
Did You Know?
After taking the bar exam, Seth camped and hiked in Badlands National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone, and the Grand Canyon.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- State University of New York at Geneseo
- New York
- Eagle Scout
- Cornelius W. Wickersham, Jr. Award in Constitutional Law
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association