Kelly E. Riley
Kelly earned her J.D. from the University at Buffalo School of Law, where she graduated cum laude. As a law student, Kelly served as a publications editor of the Buffalo Law Review, and as the business editor of the Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal.
In her third year of law school, Kelly completed an externship with the Hon. Eugene M. Fahey, at the New York State Court of Appeals. Kelly also worked at a firm specializing in medical malpractice defense. After law school, Kelly completed a two-year clerkship at the Appellate Division, Fourth Department.
Did you know?
Kelly co-founded a commercial cleaning company with her sisters when she was just 12 years old.
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.S.
- University at Buffalo Law School, the State University of New York, J.D., cum laude
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- American Bar Association
- Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal, Editorial Board (2017-2018)
- UB Law Trial Technique, Best Advocate (2018)