Vincent E. Doyle III
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Internal and Governmental Investigations
Vince's practice focuses on complex commercial disputes, as well as internal and governmental investigations. He regularly handles trials, appeals, arbitrations and mediations for corporate clients and individuals. Vince also regularly represents attorneys and a number of the region's largest law firms in litigation, disciplinary and ethical matters.
Vince has held a number of leadership positions with state and local bar associations, and has served on numerous government and independent panels seeking to improve the legal system. He served on the Board of Directors of the Bar Association of Erie County, and is a past president of the Erie County Aid to Indigent Prisoners Society, which administers the county's assigned counsel program. Vince is also a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and serves on the panel that screens applicants for judicial appointment by the Governor of the State of New York. He served on the Transition Committee for New York State Attorney General Letitia "Tish" A. James.
Vince received the 2012 Lawyer of the Year Award from the Bar Association of Erie County, and a Distinguished Alumni Award from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, where he earned his J.D. magna cum laude. Vince earned his B.A. from Canisius College, with All College and English Honors.
Did You Know?
Vince served as a legal consultant to a network television show for many years, helping the writers make the legal plotlines more true to life. As a tribute, the writers named a short-lived character after Vince.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Distinguished Alumni Award
- Canisius College
- Honors: cum laude
- New York, 1990
- Bar Association of Erie County, Lawyer of the Year Award
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, Distinguished Alumni Award
- President, Neighborhood Legal Services
- Adjunct Instructor, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- 114th President, New York State Bar Association
- Director, Bar Association of Erie County
- Past President, Erie County Aid to Indigent Prisoners Society
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Member, New York’s Governor’s Judicial Screening Committee
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County