Christina M. Eaton
- Business Litigation
- Representation of Professionals
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- White Collar Investigation
Christina earned her J.D. from the University at Buffalo School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude. As a law student, Christina served as a publications editor on the Buffalo Law Review, as well as a Legal Writing Fellow for the law school's Legal Analysis Writing and Research Program, assisting faculty and helping first-year law students develop their legal writing and research skills.
Christina was also active in the law school's advocacy program, competing against other law schools throughout the country as a member of the Trial Team. In addition, as a student attorney for the law school's Family Violence and Women's Rights Clinic, she appeared in court and provided legal assistance to survivors of intimate partner violence in various civil matters.
Did you know?
In her spare time, Christina volunteers as an assistant coach for the University at Buffalo School of Law's trial team program.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- Honors: cum laude
- New York
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award
- UB Law Trial Teams Excellence in Evidence Award
- Anthony J. Colucci, Esq. ’58 Law Review Scholarship
- Erie County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
- New York State Bar Association