Bryan P. Kroetsch
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Representation of Professionals
- White Collar Investigation
Bryan earned his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 2017. While in law school, Bryan was active in the Moot Court Society and was selected to compete on Emory Law's Moot Court National Team. Bryan was also a member of Emory Law's Student Supreme Court Advocacy Program, where he co-authored amicus briefs to the Supreme Court of the United States. He was inducted into The Order of Barristers in recognition of his oral advocacy and brief writing skills.
While in law school, he interned for the Hon. Hugh B. Scott, Magistrate Judge for the Western District of New York, the Hon. Eugene M. Fahey of the New York Court of Appeals, and here at Connors LLP. He earned his B.A. in Political Science magna cum laude from John Carroll University in 2014.
Did you know?
Bryan is a travel enthusiast and has been to 15 countries. He currently calls North Tonawanda home, where he lives with his two Airedale Terriers, Lincoln and Lucy.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Honors: The Order of Barristers
- John Carroll University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- New York
- The Order of Barristers
- The Kathleen L. Barber Scholastic Achievement Award
- Hon. Hugh B. Scott, Magistrate Judge for the Western District of New York, Intern
- Hon. Eugene M. Fahey of the New York Court of Appeals, Intern
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County