The mass shooting at a Buffalo, New York location of the Tops supermarket chain on May 14, 2022, is an event that might continue to haunt the families involved for a lifetime. Those families may feel a certain sense of closure following a guilty plea by suspect Payton...
Not Your Ordinary Litigation Law Firm
- Rising Star Andrew M. Debbins shines in Super Lawyers 2023
- Michael Roach voted the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for Buffalo Medical Malpractice Law
- Connors LLP partner receives honor from UB Law
- Connors LLP’s Lawlor Quinlan Obtains Over $11 Million in Settlements for Clients in 6 Months
- The rise of pedestrian accidents and how to be safer on the road